The history of our House

A emigrant, of it area of Buenos Aires, return in 1910 and built the House of two plants, when it normal in them villages was of only a: the reason was that you liked a girl and he is spent the money, although he not got its objective sentimental, by what then returned to Buenos Aires for always, leaving it for use school of the parish. It was restored in 1997.

 

In its environment is located a station rock: petroglyphs, tumuli, castro, etc…

 

It is a quiet area for rest, walks and visit to the rivers where several water mills.

 

The House has all the rooms with heating, bathroom, DVD, phone and TV, and a wide lounge with the fireplace typical. Very well located to the wonderful beaches of the region of Barbanza. Them close to ten minutes, and the cities of Santiago, 30; A Coruña 50; Ferrol to 60; Lugo, 80; Ourense, 85; Pontevedra, 25; Vigo, 30; Finisterre – Costa da Morte, 49; to 50 Portugal.

historia OS PETROGLIFOS